Friday, May 30, 2014

How to get started on the 21 day fix

It's Friday! Wooo hoo! I get a long weekend too! The last few days have been crazy hectic. I signed up to be a coach for beachbody and put a little blurb on Facebook about my testimony in the program and I've had so many people contact me with questions. This is like a dream come true. I've always wanted to help people in this area but thought I had to have my act together 100%.  Honestly, I don't. I still want to eat a juicy burger. I still want to sleep in and skip a workout. But that is not what makes a good coach. A good coach is made by one who can stand next to a person going through a program and say, "I know exactly what you are going through!"
A lot of people had questions about the program so I thought I would give out some information and then I promise some other good stuff will come from this blog. I'm making a really awesome dinner tonight and I can't wait to share it with yall!

The official start date for the 21 day fix challenge group is JUNE 9th! The sooner you order your kit the better. If you can't do this date I will have another one starting later in June.


Here is the promo for the 21 day fix:



If this interests you and you want to be a part of my challenge group please fill out this application


To purchase the 21 day fix.

I recommend getting the challenge pack because you get both the shakeology and the program at a discount.
You can buy just the program if you aren't ready to try the shakeology. If you live by me and want to sample the shakeology let me know. I can make one for you for free! I'm so certain you will fall in love with it!!!
If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me

Here is a sneak peak of PART of my breakfast! I still can't believe how much food I'm able to eat!!!! Steel cut oats, half a smashed ripe banana, 1 teaspoon almond butter, sprinkle of cinnamon (1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 tsp). SOOOO DELICIOUS and filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment